One activity we love to do every week is to have movie night. It's so easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle that this season entails but on Friday nights we unwind and relax in front of the TV. The kids look forward to our movie nights and the holidays are equally fun cause it's all themed.
Today I want to share with you some of our holiday favorites just like I did back at Halloween along with some delicious treats you can whip up to make it even more festive.
- The Polar Express | We watch this every Christmas Eve. After the kids open up their new jammies and are ready for bed we gather around the TV with a hot cup of cocoa.
- This Christmas
- A Christmas Carol | We also love to watch the 80's classic Scrooged.
- Elf | The best Christmas movie ever and the funniest! We could quote this movie for days!
- Christmas with the Kranks
- The Grinch
- Home Alone | My brother watched this movie so much that everyone in the family knew every word, and I still do. My favorite line in the movie is "when I grow up and get married, I'm living alone."
- Fred Claus
- Arthur Christmas
- The Santa Clause
- A Christmas Story
- A Charlie Brown Christmas
- Hot Chocolate with Homemade Marshmallows
- Peppermint Bark
- Caramel Popcorn
- Chocolate Pudding Cups with Whipped Cream and Caramel Drizzle